Dear Premier Zille
Kindly take note of the criminal charges that was laid against Johann Brummer, Thys Giliomee and Brummer’s girlfriend, Debbie Nicholson. Duppie Du Plessis and the mayor will probably also be prosecuted since they approved the payment.
Please take note of the following:
- The flat from which Giliomee moved was empty the whole time. I confirmed this from the Estate Agent Roni Engelbrecht 0837093567.
- Despite the fact that on the very same form which Debbie signed, it is clearly stipulated that a PDI must be a South African citizen, she nevertheless registered as one.
- She falsely stated that she’s not in the employment of government and never was while she is in fact working in Brummer’s office as “assistant to the Speaker” (title self adopted) while Brummer was still the speaker. I don’t know what job she is currently doing since Brummer was removed as speaker.
- The money was paid to Brummer, he is the service provider. Debbie (his live-in girlfriend staying in the very same flat with him) was used as an afterthought when they realized they will be caught out. They probably wanted the money for some pocket chance for their holiday in America, where they went “coincidently” for the exact time that Thys Giliomee needed accommodation. Moreover, the municipal house in which the previous mayor lived, remains empty.
- This is exactly the type of conduct which the procurement process (advertising and competitive bidding) and what the Corruption Act is trying to prevent.
You are welcome to contact me on the cell number (I have provided).
I would appreciate it if you could remove these individuals from Plettenberg Bay. They are a destructive force in our community. I am afraid that if you don’t, Bitou will become a fixture in the Sunday Times.
I understand that Brummer won you the last election but I can assure you he will cost you the next one.
The Justice & Equality Front
Johann Brummer photo credit: Knysna-Plett Herald